09 September 2010

Sittin, Waitin, Appreciatin'

For the past few weeks I've had no official duties. It's been nice to relax. I'm looking into apartments in Corpus, reading a lot, and spending time with my Loved One. I'm trying to volunteer/shadow at the base hospital. We'll see how that goes. I plan on leaving for Corpus Christi on 15 Oct in order to get settled, go to water survival in Pensacola on 19 Oct, and get back to Corpus with time to prep for starting T-44s on 26 Oct. In the meantime, I get to watch TV, work out, and catch up on my book list.

2 comments:

  1. Wish you'd finished that chute before you left town--we'd love to help you spend some of that time. =) Is one of those books called The Necessary Revolution? All I can remember is the revolution part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bretter,
    Florida sounds like fun!!! I've heard water survival is hard because it's boring sitting in a raft for so long. Being a country kid I'm sure you'll have a line in the water and making sushi in no time.
    I'm sorry to hear you're leave then though. I'm driving Brianna and the babies back to TX starting out on Oct 16th. We should get to Ft. Hood by the 19th. I fly out of Austin on the 21st. Sounds like we'll just miss you. It's not every day I buy a one way ticket. Shucks. We'll have to catch you another time.

    Love you,
    Uncle Brawno

    ReplyDelete