Took the Fundamentals of Flying test this morning and aced it. This time the test was a little more standard. I pressed, finishing the next 2 CBTs in time to deposit the H Flt funds for the patch, get a haircut, write up the check for the patch and eat lunch before returning to pick up my helmet and G-suit. But just as I walked it, I noticed some of the guys standing at the desk talking to the scheduler. Turns out, a bunch of us got our sims pushed to tomorrow. Oh well, I was done early, so I did a 5k, ran some errands, and made some Chicken Adobo. Not a bad day. I'm in no rush to be busy.
HAHAHA! Just called the scheduling number to get tomorrow's schedule. It's usually someone talking in at auctioneer speed telling you what you're doing the next day, but this time the guy answered. It threw me off guard.
Scheduler: "Scheduling...?"
Me: (waiting for message to continue playing)
Scheduler: "....Hello?...."
Me: "Oh hey, ..."
(click)
Me: "I thought this was the... oh well."
That's hilarious!
ReplyDelete