25 February 2010

Sims 2 Deluxe

Today was so long, I can't remember what I did. It's blending together. Rough time this morning in Aerodynamics class. This dude is dry. On top of that it's dry material. I mean who wants to wake up and stare at mass flow equations and figure out all the relationships in the equation for lift and drag? Whew! After another CAI I ate lunch, grabbed my gear, and briefed up my second sim. It went pretty well. We were in one of the sims without a screen, so the flying was rough, but it was still fun. My IP was a strike eagle guy (F-15E) who went to the Academy back in '87. All these guys are pretty cool. I'm beginning to see the wealth of experience they have here. Getting ready to sim again tomorrow. This ride includes the departure, arrival, and the radio calls to go along with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment