05 May 2011

Slicks to Pete!

Today we had our drop, and I found out I'm going to Peterson AFB in Colorado Springs where I'll be flying C-130s. I finished exactly in the middle of a class of 09 Air Force students. This is what the drop looked like:

D/O - 328 to Cannon AFB (Surprise! This is the specops version of the Dournier - 328 commuter)
C-130J to Dyess AFB
C-130J to Ramstein AB x2
C-130 to Peterson AFB (me)
C-130 to Yokota AB
C-130 to Little Rock (will probably get MC-12 + deployment first)
C-130J to Keesler AFB
C-130J to Dyess AFB

All of us except the guy who got the D/O - 328 will go to the schoolhouse in Little Rock for about 6 months and then on to our assignments for 3-4 years.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to finally know, isn't it... Is there still a slight chance that you might miss your own wedding?

    ReplyDelete