08 August 2011

Starting Class Again

The past two months have been...pithy. I got married, my wife and I had a honeymoon roadtrip with stops in California at Yosemite National Park and Lake Tahoe, I went through survival school, drove 1800 miles in two days, moved from Texas to Little Rock, AR and inprocessed at the base.

The base is pretty nice. The red-brick buildings look new. The Little Rock area is very green, and trees and well-kept grass line the road that enters the base. The greenery surrounds the base and makes it feel very comfortable. It's also bigger than my previous bases and definitely has a more operational feel. I see at least one C-130 in the air at any given time.

After a bit of something different for the past two months I'm about to start C-130 school on Friday. When this is over, I'll know how to fly the C-130 and hopefully how to be a good copilot.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy for you. You married an angel; you get to fly inside and out! Looking forward to your entries. Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete