Today I started the next block of training. It's mostly all the same stuff we've been doing with the addition of advanced aerobatics. Our new batch of maneuvers consists of the Lazy 8, Cloverleaf, Immelman, Cuban 8, Chandelle, and the Barrel Roll. The Cuban 8 is definitely the most difficult. The Cloverleaf is pretty fun. It's basically four successive loops each offset 90 degrees from the previous. I have another ride tomorrow focusing on the same stuff. Looking forward to it!
I finally had another instrument sim today too. It went pretty well, but it was also the last sim of the basic block. From now on, I need to study the approaches more beforehand, and chairfly the checks. I may regret it later, but I think instruments will be a welcome transition.
The best part about today was that I got to fly!
Training goes crazy fast there! Talked to Gaga again, and he's still on Cloud 9 about you. He said it was a long time before HD came off her high too! =D Have fun, Bretter!
ReplyDeleteA small correction early is better than a large correction late. — Aviation Proverb
ReplyDeletePraying for you!