25 March 2010
Busy Day
As if they all weren't busy. Today stood out though, because we didn't even have a formal brief this morning. We had to start right in on the flight briefs, and a bunch of us went straight to instrument sims. My sim went pretty well. I descended out of the clouds and landed at the end, so I guess that's successful. (Can't wait to do that someday in real life.) I had to rush out of the debrief to go straight to my flight brief, which I was still late for, yet somehow I didn't get in trouble. Maybe I should watch my back. My flight, though rushed, went surprisingly well. We did spins in one of the high areas, and came back for 7 patterns, which were better than before. I flew with the German IP that I flew with on Monday. I was a little better, so I think he was in a little better mood. Good dude. We debriefed for 20 minutes, before I had to skedaddle for crew rest. I have to give the morning brief tomorrow, and I have 10 minutes to prep it. I'm sure everyone will help me out though. And it will be Friday. Wow! The week flew by...sort of like today.
Labels:
crew rest,
instruments,
sim,
spin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment