29 March 2010

Good Monday

It's tough to ask for a better Monday. The highs are high and the lows are low, but I appreciate the days when things seem to go well. It was an early day, but I much prefer a 0600 brief to getting back to my room at 2100. I might even be able to work out today.

My flight went pretty well, I flew the entire departure and arrived at Hacker without any intervention on the part of my IP, but messed up the straight-in. The rest of the sortie went well.

My instrument sim was a little rough. It went well up to a point, but I started getting the course intercepts all wrong. I couldn't visualize it and didn't really have the formulas down.

I made sure to look at our newly painted solo tank coming up initial on 15L.

Passed the Instruments 2 test as well. The weather's getting warm now...it's beginning to feel like Texas proper. I don't know if I like that, but I'll enjoy the good weather for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment