It's getting hot down here. It's not quite April and it already reached the high 80s today. Hello, Texas! Good thing I'm in an air-conditioned building or airplane most of the day. I started off the day with an instrument sim again. This one went well I thought. It's good to start the day off with something successful.
My pattern-only flight today was ok. The crosswinds did nothing to help me out, but I improved enough that my IP was happy. I just get frustrated when I don't know how to fix a problem. Improving your landings is not something you can solve by reading more or chairflying more. You just have to do it.
Weather class was more about whether I was going to fall asleep or not. I stayed awake, but I should probably read the chapters the instructor covered, because I was not at my peak mental state to say the least. I got put on the schedule for tomorrow, so maybe soloing Friday if the weather holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment