21 June 2010

Way to start the week

Flew another low-level today, which went pretty well besides the part where I kinda got lost...not what we aim for when flying 500' above the ground, but I got lucky and found the next turn point even though it was probably 2 miles to the left of where it should have been if I'd been on course. Live(fly) and learn. I departed the route corridor and went for an practice emergency landing pattern at one of the nearby airfields. I made a great position report only to look down and see, as my IP was reminding me, that I was transmitting on the wrong frequency. HA! Wasn't the first time, probably won't be the last, but embarrassing nonentheless. I came back to the pattern and flew some patterns that could use some clean up, but weren't awful. I was just happy, because I was landing the plane like it was my job...which it is. Awesome.

Formation sim tomorrow - I'll be sim complete! Also awesome.

1 comment: